1. ACCEPTANCE OF IJF ACADEMY TERMS
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
The Platform is the result of the cooperation between IJF Academy, its subcontractors and/or network of universities, international sport federations, sports organizations, professionals that have or will provide high quality educational content. In the present Terms, “Content” means any and all content made available by IJF Academy and/or its partners, contractors, licensors, suppliers or subsidiaries through and in relation to the Platform, including but not limited to, information, lectures, videos, images, audio, texts, scripts, graphics, sounds, music, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, data, software, and the selection and arrangement thereof.
The Platform provides functionality that may allow users ("You") to:
- access, enroll in, follow, take, observe and/or attend massive open online courses, sport specific courses, online seminars and/or related services, including but not limited to, newsgroups, bulletin boards, forums, mailing lists;
- undertake, take, and/or re-take exams, quizzes, questionnaires;
- obtain certificates and or diplomas;
- access a dedicated area to create and customize courses and/or upload content (“Your Content”) that may include information, lectures, videos, images, audio, text, scripts, graphics, sounds, music, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, data and any other content to be hosted by IJF Academy;
- connect with contractor instructors who provide live and recorded lectures, workshop, demonstrations, instructions, tutoring; and/or
- access and use other e-learning resources.
Your use of the Platform requires a successful registration and the creation of an account. Registration to the Platform is restricted to those individuals over 18 years of age, emancipated minors, or those who possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties herein. By registering or participating in services or functions on the Platform, You hereby represent that You are over 18 years of age, an emancipated minor or in possession of consent by a legal parent or guardian and have the authority to enter into the terms herein. In any case, You hereby affirm that You are over the age of 14 as the Platform is not intended for children under 14. If You are under 14 years of age, do not qualify or agree to these terms, You are not allowed to use the Platform.
5. SUBMISSION OF YOUR CONTENT TO IJF ACADEMY
Any service or functionality of the Platform that allows You to create and customize courses and/or upload Your Content is subject to and governed by the Terms of Uploading, available at URL “https://academy.ijf.org”. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that by submitting any Content through the Platform you agree with the Terms of Uploading and all applicable laws.
6. YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM
- You may not, under any circumstance, alter, reproduce, modify or circumvent any component of the Platform or the Content, attempt to do so, or assist any other person to do so;
- You may not launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," “virus”, “worms”, “Trojan horse”, having the purpose or effect to detrimentally affect the functioning of the Platform;
- You may not collect, solicit or use any personal data, including account names or login information from the Platform;
- You may not distribute, commercialize, transmit, license, copy, reproduce, publicly display, create derivative works from, or lease any Content without the IJF Academy prior authorization;
- You may not use the Platform for commercial or advertising purposes, or in any manner implying an association between a third party, or a third party’s product and services, and IJF Academy, without the prior written consent of the IJF Academy;
- You may not use, or attempt to use, the Platform’s functionalities to defame, harass, or threaten, other users or entities or to commit any unlawful act;
- Your access to the Platform requires one or more compatible devices, Internet access and certain software and update thereof. Your ability to use and access the Platform may be affected by the performance of such materials and You agree that any actions in this respect are under your responsibility;
- You are solely responsible for all service, telephony, data charges and/or other fees and costs associated with Your access to and use of the Platform, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, web camera and other equipment required for such access and use;
- You may not transfer your account to any other person and You may not use anyone else's account at any time without the express permission of the account holder and IJF Academy. In cases where You have authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use your account, You are fully responsible for (i) the online conduct of such user; (ii) controlling the user's access to and use of the Platform; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse.
- You may not post or otherwise make available on the Platform any Content that is unlawful, discriminatory, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, hateful or which depicts dangerous or illegal acts or which is otherwise contrary to bona mores and You may not post and/or disclose private or confidential information via the Platform, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses;
- You may not use, or attempt to use, the Platform functionalities for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Platform and Your Content.
You agree that part of the Content provided to You through the Platform will originate from partners or other users and that such Content may contain the personal opinions and other expressions of their authors, which are neither reviewed, nor condoned by IJF Academy. Moreover, despite the IJF Academy’s efforts to provide only accurate information, the Platform may contain technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. IJF Academy does not monitor, moderate, approve and/or screen all of the Content posted or made available via the Platform or otherwise in connection with the Platform. Accordingly, IJF Academy does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You acknowledge that by using the Platform, You may be exposed to Content that You consider offensive, indecent, objectionable, or that may contain viruses or malware unknown to IJF Academy. By accessing or using the Platform You expressly agree that IJF Academy and its partners cannot be held responsible or liable for the Content of the Platform.
8. COPYRIGHT POLICY
Unless otherwise indicated, all Content (other than, subject to the licenses granted herein, Your Content and other users’ Content) is the property of IJF Academy and/or its partners or contractors including but not limited to any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and/or other proprietary rights and laws and all rights are reserved. Accordingly, You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. No part of the Platform may be reproduced by any means be it electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of IJF Academy.
10. IJF ACADEMY RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
12. INVALIDITY OF SPECIFIC TERMS
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION