Code of Honour
IJF Academy - Code of Honour
IJF Academy’s community is operated on the basis of integrity, honesty, and fair play.
By registering in IJF Academy’s website and applying to a course, I promise that all information I am giving on the website of IJF Academy is true. I understand that lying is cheating.
I agree that I will:
- Complete all weekly and final test with my own work.
- Reject any plagiarism and not submit the work any other person.
- Respect the other users, the academic staff, the teachers, professors, my sport colleagues, the universities.
- Be honest in all my dealings. I will not cheat, plagiarize, steal or tolerate that behaviour in other users.
- Show respect for other users, teachers, and staff of IJF Academy. I will refrain from behaviour and activities that disrupt or threaten the safety and peace of others or jeopardize the harmony of the IJF Academy’s community.
- Abide by local and state laws, in addition to IJF Academy policies.
All IJF Academy students must be aware that honour code violations are not limited to the actions prohibited in the guidelines above. Any kind of dishonesty related to academics is a violation.
IJF Academy is reviewing this Code of Honour from time to time. Any changes to this Code of Honour will be effective immediately upon posting on our website, with an updated effective date. By signing in the website after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Code of Honour and any changes contained therein. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Code of Honour.